"I seen that in a manga before"
This is like the second Baki reference already xD I love it

Rihito Jobbed again??? What the actual fuck all that fucking build up and having the strongest character in the series as mentor for nothing?

Winning by underhanded means again.. I'm convinced Purgatory was made with the sole purpose of being hated.

Okay, absolutely anticlimatic ...
Why not just leave Rihito aside in the manga? Just make Rihito drop the martial arts and pursue his career as a transport entrepreneur. It will be less disappointment for us.

Whoo the manga subverted my expectations and made Rihito lose when I thought he would win after being built up for so long. Whoo.
Honestly I don't hate it but after the first fight being won by a ring out I'd appreciate a more skillful fight but no his stank poison toe won the fight. Hoping this will the last fight won with a "gimmick" but I doubt it.
Still really like the manga tho

This chapter was quite brutal, love it. All action and all that blood.

Falco it's one of the best in his business according to Muteba, even Rihito training only the basics with the most powerful character in the series he don't have the same experience as Falco.

Lonlong reminded me of a younger version of Geese Howard.

I think it's a bit early to say Rihito lost just yet. Stuff like this happened in Kengan Ashura, so it wouldn't be the first time they made us think one character lost when they actually won. Plus, he was just trained by The Beard himself, so I doubt he's gonna show up, semi-win against the priest, and then just get job'd by some cheap poison.
(Also Lolong putting that fucker in his place was my personal highlight of this chapter.)

Dex-chan lover
Rihito better not be dead... also, knowing the previous match, I hope that Rihito lost because the ninja weeb died. Kinda makes sense since he lost a lot of blood now.

Plus I really don't want Rihito to not completely lost, especially against someone like that.

Just bullshit, no "tangible reality" in the fight. The author can choose whoever he wants to win on the spot just to make a plot.

Dex-chan lover
page 8 looks so wrong , lihito 's left hand is too much bigger than his right hand .

page 21 :
- falcon : i will pin you down to the ground , and then "pump" my "juices" inside your body .
- yo , that sounds so wrong .

this match ends nearly the same as the match between cosmo and justice police : he kicked his knee , then choke his neck .

i must be a psychic , i predicted this result in the comment section of a previous chapter ( the chapter when lihito stepped on the arena ) : the weakling , jobber lihito will definitely lose the match .

the only hope is : maybe lihito will be dead in the next chapter , lol , and then the win will go to kengan team .

Users who are viewing this thread