Everyone saw the development coming... It came and still hit like a truck... The four best pages this week! 10/10 Flying, Haste and Trample...

Até mais ver
mr. Poneis

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit I hate this particular trope so much. Anya's hilarious reaction is the only thing that made it bearable.

@ForPain literally my thoughts right now

This too shall pass HIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm jk I love her, just that :') wrong time, girl

Aggregator gang
Become soft you said? Loid not become soft! He's use to be forgot and he's use think a lot... he is think he is not a human and he think he is as tool of better world..
Until this he have kid and wife... he reminding all of his origin... a human.. need love, attention, sweet, and need something to love too.

Fed-Kun's army
7NzYan.jpg

Yes Anya, protect Yor!!

love triangle but like, less love more,,, roles i guess. i dont like it either but it's still a different drama in comparison to the same old shoujo. Yor and Loid don't hold the same romantic love since they did go into a more arranged marriage but they have some form of familiarity and fondness to hold the family together even with their own reasons and missions behind it. Literally, Fiona is the only one with feelings of love here

Oh no, that ending... I don't like this type of thing. Love triangle drama doesn't belong in this manga!! I want more action and family wholesomeness, leave the love triangle crap out of this please and thank you.

And as usual, Anya is the best. Without her, this chapter would have been unpleasant to read through.

Dex-chan lover
I still think Yor would win in a real fight against her . I mean Lloyd hasn't even figured out she's a killer too

@Beregorn I'm a complete noob at MTG... Find the art pretty... I'm fascinated by the concept the color pie represents... and watch people talking about it a lot on youtube but got beaten by the computer every single time trying to play...

So I had to look in the wiki what Essence Scatter does... and I'm all out of blue mana or life points to save myself now... But thanks for the help!

Or I got something wrong and you're countering my lame excuse of a review and I'm damned anyway... If so good game! (although I'm not sure if as the loser I'd have any say in that)...

Até mais ver
mr. Poneis

Aggregator gang
Today we learned that:
Anya doesn't feel any familial connection
Yor kinda does
Twilight likes to name his covers with an l/r, so it's possible that is his actual name's first letter or reminder of someone.

Anya’s reaction had me ROLLING lmfao. Her panels really seal the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread