@Mimik161 I think you can rest easy. Knowing the pacing of this manga it'll almost definitely be resolved in (at most) 3 chapters. After all, they finished the whole terrorism plot in just 4 chapters. I'm not particularly against the drama, but I'd also hate to see it get dragged out longer than it needs to be.

Fed-Kun's army
@DrPavel

while yeah, I feel bad for her, but when I re-read ch 2 where Loid and Franky were having a conversation about 'why did Loid not choose a wife from the female spies' Loid said that because of the spy purge (or smth) there are less female spies and the ones that are available are deemed unsuitable.

so, I think Loid might have crossed Nightfall from the start as a wife candidate because she's unsuitable for this mission. maybe, this is my opinion, he thinks that for all Nightfall is a good spy, she is not a good mother material. because at that time (ch 2) Anya has already been acquired and Loid needed someone to play the role of a wife AND a mother.

Double-page supporter
@JWChibi
Yeah, in a straight up fight an assassin is more likely to win against a spy.

then again spies rarely let themselves be caught up in a straight up fight.

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Qpgy5QP

Edit shit link broken

Anya as always has the best reactions, from her being like nope i must have mis-read her mind, to actually hissing at Fiona. I love (1) one girl. Fiona is interesting, if a bit predictable to have her be a foil for Yor and help push Yor and Twilight together. Like yes, they are together only due to circumstances, but Loid could have gone for Fiona and didn't, and given the chance to do it now he will end up choosing Yor. Maybe this will lead to them realizing their feelings.
Love triangles kinda annoy me but if it gets me some more Loid/Yor I'm not gonna complain. (also Anya hissing is the best)

Fed-Kun's army
Yor’s got some tough competition, but I think she will lose considering Loid seems to like Yor.

Dex-chan lover
a spy girl , i have read enough henta* to know that her main missions are using her body to seduce the targets to get informations and other stuffs . loid doesnt like a non-virgin girl , lol .

at this point , changing "the wife" is impossible :

- loid : my previous wife yor left me / she was dead / i kicked her out of the house , then the very next day , i married this girl fiona and she became my new wife .
- school headmaster : i will kick your daughter out of my school . marrying another wife is so not elegant .
- loid : this mission is a failure .

page 13 : anya can hear other people 's minds with her ears , so why did she rub her eyes ? she should rub her ears , or shake her brain instead .

a miracle : they dont get poisoned by the coffee and cocoa that yor made , lol . she is very bad at cooking .

Users who are viewing this thread