Ok what? She thinks the age of 24 is to small to get married??? I just don't understand how koreans think waiting till their 30s to get married is normal

yikes using mtl to translate a chapter is ummm embarrassing... but the series overall looks nice so i hope whoever plans to translate this does a good job with the future chapters...

Thanks for translating this, it was a smooth and enjoyable read! I'm sad you won't be continuing this but I understand not wanting to be involved in unnecessary drama. I hope you have better luck with your future projects!

I wonder if Blaire was fired for befriending Chloe and thus making it more difficult to abuse her?

@Mai_loves_icecream idk what culture you're from but I'm 24 and a university student and there's no way me or any of my friends my age are getting married anytime soon. If any of them did I would probably be extremely weirded out and advise them to think it through carefully. And that's the norm here, iirc the average age of a person getting married for the first time is 31 here in Germany.

Really disappointed you won't be continuing, this version is much better and easier to read. Thank you for your time and work though. :( The other group should be ashamed of themselves.

Thank you so much for putting in the effort to translate this and for releasing it for us to read despite the drama!
It was a smooth and enjoyable read; much better than a lot of TLs I’ve read (machine and otherwise). It’s a shame you had to deal with nonsense over something like this... ;;
Good luck with your future projects! 💞

Thanks for the translation! TL drama is weird and sucks, why can't people just collaborate instead of trying to hoard things?

This has a lower quality pict but better translation in my opinion.
So I ended up reading both.
Can't both group collab?

I really wish you'd reconsider, this translation is really good and it's a shame we won't be able to read your version in the future. Thank you for giving us a glimpse of what it could've been! ( ;ᯅ; )

@NoSoup I'm a college student myself and maybe it's because I'm from New york, but I get to see people from diverse cultures. I may not be getting married right now but I have seen people around me get married at different ages. It just feels like the author thinks it's weird to marry at any other age than what they think is normal. Just like you. I'm sure the mentality that it's weird to get married at 24 is pretty set up within your mind but try to be a little more open minded. Well, this was just my pent up frustration from reading countless stories and this just happened to be a comment section where it burst.

Btw the average of marriage is 27 in US which a lot younger than 30s. But I should've added 'everywhere' in my comment above

Imo 24 is neither too young or too old to get married.
However, I think people shouldn't be rushing to get married at that age just because they think it'll be too late by the time they reach 30. But then again, I don't plan on getting married EVER, so there's that lmao.

@Mai_loves_icecream The way I see it, the authors that touch upon this topic aren't trying to establish that someone should be getting married at a certain age, but that people should wait until they meet the "right person" instead of giving in to peer pressure. If you look closely, every time this is brought up it's because the FL is getting pestered by an older female saying they're getting too old and it'll be too late to get married if they wait until they're 30 and yadda yadda yadda, which will either spur an existential crisis on the FL or they'll simply ignore the unwanted advice.

This manga called "Dakishimete Tsuide ni Kiss mo" is an example of why I prefer it when the FL simply ignores that type of advice. https://mangadex.org/title/32559/dakishimete-tsuide-ni-kiss-mo
Even if the ML is a hypocrite sometimes, the advice this FL keeps getting from one of her friends annoys me even more than him.

@Mai_loves_icecream That's literally what I was trying to point out to you with my sarcastic comment since you said "I just don't understand how koreans think waiting till their 30s to get married is normal". Waiting till your 30s to get married IS normal, just like getting married at 21 is normal in other places. In this case, it's normal that the MC is not intending to marry at 24 since that wasn't normal in the culture she came from and that's why she is bothered by the old lady pushing the issue.
Looks like we were both accusing each other of being close minded due to poorly worded comments and written texts not transporting sarcasm very well, as well as both of us being frustrated about the same issue just coming from a different angle, lol. Sorry, maybe I shouldn't be writing comments at such a late hour, orz.
(Btw I looked it up on Wikipedia and the average marriage age is 32 for Germany, so even higher than I remembered, haha.)

Thanks for translating , I was looking forward to this since I saw the announcement in your server (╥_╥) I really hate it , when I am dying to read a good story when it gets picked up by a really cute and friendly team (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ but then this happens .

Group Leader
@shiro47 aw thanks. it's a shame we're dropping this, but look forward to more series in the future ^^

stan astro stan talent

@mimicking Here take my UWUs for your team who worked hard on this .💜💜💜
I am looking forward to your new cute stories so keep it up 💕💕

Stan Astro Stan Astro 💜💜💜 they are the talent and we are Aroha 💕

I love this version more, its easy to understant and smooth, it's a shame tho that you will dropping this buuut thankyoou for translating.
Looking forward for your another project.

thank you for your translation! Havent reas the other group's yet, but this TL made me understand the story after reading that initially confusing summary haha.

another claude to add to my growing collection of isekai bois!

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm...both translations have major flaws, I think. Vera Scan's version has better typesetting, but the parts that don't make sense appear to have been guesses based off of inaccurate MTL. Spring Palette's typesetting is worse, and there are plenty of spots where the wording felt awkward, even though the content seemed more accurate.

I felt that Vera Scan's was more "readable," despite some bits towards the end that clearly didn't make logical sense. Spring Palette definitely did a better job in terms of accuracy; if they bring in a more practiced TL/proofreader to learn from I'm sure they'll do great on whatever they choose to work on next.

Users who are viewing this thread