Dex-chan lover
@Kaduufrrj
Most first world countries have indoor ski slopes. Generally a lot cheaper than going on vacation to an actual snow mountain, too.

Komi-san in winter clothing is a blessing I was not prepared for...

It was nice nonetheless. Also thanks for translation.

Dex-chan lover
@GoblinGuy I already thought about traveling to Chile to ski, in two years I would pay a plan at a travel agency. The problem is the clothes, what would I do with snow clothes after the travel?

Being afraid of not being able to get off speaks to me on a spiritual level

Dex-chan lover
261 chapters.
It's labled as being 261 chapters.
But the next chapter has a celebration for hitting 200 chapters????

Dex-chan lover
images

I live in north-eastern United States. My state isnt really good for skiing but there are places near me that are.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaduufrrj I know some of the winter equipment can be rented those in this type of places doing research on the facilities will help you in that cause if they have it for rent then you don’t have to buy it. (i mean if you notice in anime if they have a school trip in this location all of them wear the same thing cause those are given to you as part of the payment or was rented)

So most likely all you’d need to buy are additional paddings like sweaters or those heat tech pants which you can also use as pajamas if you want and other stuff depending on your cold resistance.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaduufrrj
You usually can rent clothes at ski resorts, much like Komi and the gang do in this chapter. You should always check in advance, but I can't imagine there being that many resorts without this service.

I'm focusing my eyes on Naruse and Ase......would really like a progress by now...

Users who are viewing this thread