Double-page supporter
Chadano has now evolved into Dadano, having to watching over all of his kids. lol

@Pandawanka
Isn't it very normal in first world countries to let kids walk to school unsupervised?
On the other hand, where I am from the ski resorts are notorious for being party hotspots (Après Ski) with binge drinking and all that stuff.
Also, when I went with my school sports course (about 30 people) to a ski resort for a week, we had on average one mild injury per day (i.e. were not able to do sports for 1-2 days), and a total of 2 severe injuries in the week (i.e. had to call emergency hotline/mountain rescue and they were not able to ski for the rest of the trip).

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so, I'm calling it now, but we will get one chapter about Ase teaching snowboarding to Naruse.

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to juicy Naruse x Ase moments in the next chapter/s.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, Ase-chan is finally revealing her true power. Somebody put Naruse-kun on the transplant waiting list because Ase's gonna be stealing his heart before this trip ends.

This chapter has been sponsored by HANIKAMI Ski Resort! Get you and your family an unforgetable winter vacation where Komi-sama where skiied.

Man starting with a snowboard, thats brave. The normal skis are much safer.

Dex-chan lover
That montage of the girl snowbunnies gave me motivation to survive this year

Fun and relatable chapter as a fellow snowboard noob

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I see skiing in mamga I can't help but remember this....

Okay, Naruse-kun is just the best. Really hoping they keep him in the "spotlight" next couple chapters. And maybe have even some "p word" with Ase-chan

Dex-chan lover
The four pages of stills were very much necessary, and I won't hear a single word otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread