Group Leader
@bedis I also wasn't good in the beginning, it's normal but some mangas need more work, like this one. Just keep it in mind when you choose a manga to do

Dex-chan lover
@bedis if they tell the truth and you do it in spite of being banned, then it's not best of motivation for this kind of work.
Well, if you seriously want to do this, first you need to do is pick some other series to work upon. This one, apart from other reasons named already, is a hard level for beginners, both in translating and redrawing.
I advice you to start with something simple. You can search among 4komas, but try to evade those who have a lot of out-of bubble speech. Then, in terms of edit, you'll only need white brush and one-two good fonts. Thus you can focus on your translation quality. Then, just try to improve gradually, with feedback from readers.
If you still insist on continuing this series no matter what, I humbly propose you to kill yourself against the wall. That's how it is.

lmao all these nobodys trying to tell people what to scanlate. you do you my man. dont listen to these nonpersons

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... I'll wait for the better translation. Please make a group name so I can block.

Group Leader
AIGHT SO PEOPLE THIS CHAPTER IS NOT SNIPED, IT'S A DUDE CALLED BEDIS FROM OUR GROUP TROLLING US, IT'S GOOD MKAY

Contributor
whatthe.jpg

Man, this time Bédiss fucked up pretty hard, I mean, he didn't even hot the chapter number right

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna mention the gender of the person being wrong (Mr Kaneshiro) but saw the message saying it was someone from the group trolling the other members, so nevermind!

Dex-chan lover
My reaction to this chapter:
"Wait, chapter 24? And the translation's kinda different??"
*CONFUSED*
After going to the comments:
"Wait, so this was this guy's first time scantalating? Did the other group drop it? Wait, it was sniped? Huh?? No, a troll all along????"
*BRAIN.EXE HAS STOPPED WORKING*

Users who are viewing this thread