at least they rationalized his defeat with the poison, but still that wouldnt even be an excuse in old kengan
in a way this is just galolangs fight again, reinforcing the fact that they are fighting on someone else's terms and the better fighter doesn't necessarily win. I didnt think theyd give us two fights like that right away, especially with rihito's job on the line. we were all expecting the second match to be the comeback already so now im presonally all the more hyped for #3

@KeiosKod That sequel part is a joke actually. The joke is that Rihito will never prob win a fight till the end of the series (even if there is a "sequel"). Ik there will be a non tournament fight, but god damn I want him to win on this. Im pissed on seeing him always losing.

I don't mind that Rihito lost. I think it just shows he's got more growing to do and I'm excited to see what happens with his Razor's Edge. He went from relying on it entirely to making it a sort of secret move. To me the next logical step is being able to use it without relying on it, like how Gensai does with his Devil's Lance.

It was never about Rihito winning, it was always about him getting stronger. There's a reason why Ryuki said he's still "in the middle of getting stronger." Rihito went from a low-tier fighter in the KAT to a fighter who gave a top dog of Purgatory a run for his money. That alone shows he deserved the spot in the competition.

Next match is really a hard one hummm... They pretty much look the same physic wise so i guess the other ones has not only power but techniques too hummm...

Dex-chan lover
now the loser weakling jobber lihito is even more stupider than before , lol .

page 3 :
- ... your $ucky last-minute victory .
- hey , watch it , dont you dare make fun of my boy-friend / lover falcon like that .

page 8 : decide among yourselves who "the last 4 to fight" will be .
i guess what toa mudo means is : he thinks he is 1 of the strongest fighters of purgatory , and he will definitely win this match , and purgatory will have 3 wins , so they will only need 4 more wins , so he tells others to decide who are the 4 strongest fighters to fight next .

falcon : beard-sensei , please notice me . im your most biggest fan . i challenge you to a duel , so that i can touch your body , and you can touch my body .

and now , why is beard-master taller and thinner than he was in kengan ashura ?

now i dont care which team will win in the end , i only hope that we will get 13 full matches , and all fighters have a chance to show their skills . for example : later , purgatory fighters already have 7 straight wins and they are the winners of this tournament , but since the audience already paid for the tickets , we wont cancel the remaining 6 matches , and we will let the 12 remaining fighters fight to entertain the audience , but the results dont matter anymore .

in this panel , instead of looking at each other 's eyes , toa and julius are looking down . i guess they are checking out and staring at : male n!pples , male d!cks , female b00bs , female pu$$y , lol .

50184007551_8bd58654a4_b.jpg

Kuroki the Kengankage dishing out neck breaking wisdom of the ages. That's the "Third Impact" you were looking for, Hawkman.

Next time, Rihito's going to rip you apart like so much Legos. Hope for a rematch.

If you're wondering, the last page is daroemon, not sandrovich.
And hey look what I found on his twitter
EdWpNU3UwAE44Tk

If you're gonna build a character up just to make him lose to a comedic relief character, why build him up in the first place? Absolute waste of Rihito, but I guess it's fine since he's long since been replaced as Ohma's rival.

This series is like Dragon Ball, literally no one can be relevant longer than 1 arc except for a handful of fighters you can count on one hand.

kinda hyped for julius vs mudo cause i doubt there will be shitty tricks like in the falcon or carlos fights. just a slugfest between two huge dudes.

Group Leader
Fucking weeb get bonked lmao. Yes, Rihito is still disappointing but remember. He isn't train to Kaiwan style yet.

Users who are viewing this thread