*pause*
so if he wouldn't yell "CALF KICK!" over and over skill wouldn't activate?
1opb2m.jpg

*resuming reading*

*pause*
...ah I see! that's smart!
*resuming reading*

The real fun in this series is figuring out how ssamdog will win.

i called it like 5 chapters back then that he woulda died but imma say it again rip ssamdog
he finna get brain damage from all those hits tho

Aggregator gang
Yoooo Ssamdog finna die😭 Rip🤣🤣
Anyways can't wait to see how he'll turn it around!

Dex-chan lover
These guys are like completely different sizes, how the fuck is he able to fit in that shoe?

Group Leader
It’s called “Double Leg Takedown” not ‘Tackle’. Also it looked more like a “Blast Double”. I was surprised he actually managed to do a Blast double without any physical applications. I learned how to do a double leg takedown after getting cross-faced numerous times, same for the blast double. Also I’ve tried self-learning BJJ, if you don’t have a partner to experiment chokes on, all your chokes won’t be chokes. If I am being brutally honest then he should have been dazed by the first punch and knocked out by the second, his neck isn’t thick enough to take all those blows to the head.

It‘s a comic so not 100% will be real but I can’t help but point out the inaccuracies.

Think of an amateur boxer and a professional boxer. Now imagine a pro boxer vs. MC. Watch buzzfeed there was a young adult who fought an mma fighter with the help of an extremely renown coach and 4 months of training.

https://youtu.be/bxi0sfYbXAs

The fighter he was against wasn’t that good. Now look at the MC who’s only trained for two months against a pro MMA fighter.

@WarringChamp

It's also a street fight. Not really fair to say it's completely unrealistic when Hoobin started the fight by intentionally stacking the cards in his favor. The series itself points out that he would've instantly lost if his opponent was at full strength.

Users who are viewing this thread