I wonder if the other 99 people she slept with are also going to appear.

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest, he may be a fuckboy, but it's at least it's consensual. Them fucking is a two-way agreement yo, she just mad she got played.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirime I think she could sleep with 3 at max and its normal they gonna chose to show the most fucked up one for the drama. I can see him saying sth like "sleep with me again and i gonna forgot about everything that happened in past and we gonna act like we don't know each other before", i can even see her accepting it but somehow MC come to the rescue.

The translation could use some proofreading and some of the sentences doesn't make any sence, i wonder if Striptease gonna post their verison.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh fuck i forgot this was what happened.

Dex-chan lover
why is the translation brainless all of a sudden

Dex-chan lover
@Mako wait for the Striptease release for a good quality one, this one was made by someone different.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow...the hatred for the fact that she's not a virgin is real...

oh boi, here comes the totally not forced antagonist. god why did author-san put this guy here.

Striptease's last update is about a month ago. Wonder where they gone... and even this one only have 19 pages

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Hejti
You know, when i started reading this a long time ago, i never expected it to go this way, but i was naive, because after i read a few different titles, i could see where this was going, I don't really like it but i also don't expect a bad ending, only stressful times.

Chapters can be updated without deleting the previous upload.
So why delete it?
Also, Page 11 has too many errors.

Dex-chan lover
at least the author know how to get lots of people hate this certain fuckass character

Ive been in update with the ln/wn but oh boy, its something to see a thrilling plot like this given to life by seeing this chapter

Dex-chan lover
kvality
c70cb798ec5e9c780371da1a43a46a71.jpg

Double-page supporter
I don't even get why this retarded drama is shoved into this as if it's a big deal. Can't she just fucking say "fuck off you cunt, you were the worst of them all, go fuck your mom you fucking loser" to the bloke and be done with it. What's he going to do, tell people he slept with her? Oh big whoopdi doo... Fucking hate when the FML is just a fucking waste of time, not capable of holding her own even against such a massive loser excuse of a "man".

Dex-chan lover
@Richman yeah, i mean its a drama romance genre so its normal there gonna be situations to force drama and keep ppl interested but after reading so many titles its kinda not suprising for me. Also i feel like lately there are more mangas with like 10 years age difference pairs or more so adult/student relationship. The saddest thing is that the manga is a monthly release so it gonna take a lot of the time to see it to the end and im afraid at some point it can even be axed becouse after somehow "unique" start, this kina started to follow a typical drama route.

Users who are viewing this thread