Dex-chan lover
Doing a terrible translation so it gets picked up by the scummy agreggators who automatically download using python or other scripts and it lives there forever is genius.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, wtf is this translation

Could have used translations directly from Google translate for a better translation

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I kind of think of his character as a tragic one. I think he has some form of antisocial personality disorder like psychopathy, sociopathy, etc where he legitimately just doesn't understand people or is unable to read their emotions.

He's not malevolent or intentionally being mean, and I think he's genuinely just trying to connect with her and doesn't understand why she's uncomfortable or how he can be perceived as a creep. It's kinda sad.

What is up with this grammar?
"I was just thing about you" should be "I was just thinking about you"
"who gave me a stay" should be "who allowed me to stay"
"Perfectur" should be "Prefecture"
There shouldn't be a comma between "people" and "something"
"Geen" should be "Been"
"setteled" should be "settled"
"smae" should be "same"
"senstuve" should be "sensitive"
"same" should be "save"
"For first if I see me, I thought I ran away from home and I will a friend who will worry about me" should be "For the first time I saw myself and thought that after I ran away from home, I will have a friend who will worry about me."
There should not be a comma between "at" and "Asami" but after "Asami" there should be

There's more but Jesus Christ, man

man i couldnt even tell the translation was bad till i glossed over the comments and did a 2nd take

i think i have to thank the translator for making me skip reading this chapter. need to ready my mental in striptease scans version

Aggregator gang
I actually appreciate if this bungus translation is to fuck aggregators haha.

Double-page supporter
@Tamerlane
If he had a personality disorder, he wouldn't be able to 7 time. He just has no sense of shame nor guilt. He's attracted to Sayu specifically because she didn't like having sex with him. He wants that feeling of dominance again.

I don't know if I hate this dude or the TL more. Its worse than what Google would of spewed out.

Also, be prepared for like 3 or more chapters of this guy. I already can't wait for this arc to be over.

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking forward to new updates to this.
Hopefully this manga is going to be a satisfying run.

A 20 page monthly manga that looks as simple as this is so weird. This could easily work as a weekly series.

Yikes what a terrible translation, I'll never understand it, 90% of translation problems can be fixed with a proofreader...

Dex-chan lover
this is some feminist bullshit, painting sayu as this poor innocent girl tossed between men using her for their base desires. no, she was a whore, that's all. doesn't mean she's not a person, but she is what she is, and this story lies if it wants us to think she's something different. the guy is just treating her according to what she is - which is called honesty, and justice. but if you took this manga's POV seriously, you'd have to believe that any time a woman feels uncomfortable, then whatever man is involved is raping and victimizing her. bullshit, as we saw from the very first chapter she actively seduces men! if she's unhappy with the consequences then she only has herself to blame. this guy is just a guy, maybe not a very virtuous one, but not a villain.

Users who are viewing this thread