Aggregator gang
Tadano spending a night with a sweeet smexy gyaru wont hurt Komi's chances, right.....?

@Notokillme
I used to think like that, specially when the author was making us emphasize with her, making her cry and all that shit. She's not a bad character, and probably someone with even more developed than Tadano and (possibly) Komi.
And saying that the ship Tadano x Komi is ruined is really stupid. Stop putting your headcanon as if it was canon, duh. It's a love triangle, this happens all the time, get over it. Also, it'll probably end just like HSG with the MC confessing to the first girl he met before the other.

@anutrix
I know right!? These girls are just not thinking about Tadano, they just want to share the D because best friends?
I'm really confused if what they're feeling is really love or just infatuation.
I guess the (possible) end of the manga is just Tadano friendzoning both girls and saying "Sorry, I just wanted us to be friends :)"

Dex-chan lover
...They don't even have a bag...so there's no wallet either? I hope they at least carry their phone around 24/7 like some other people nowadays X'DD

Dex-chan lover
Tadano seems to have added yet another person into his personal harem...

Approve!

🙂

Dex-chan lover
Huh, kinda strange way to get them together (alone) for the next chapter. I thought we were gonna get the cliched “lost in the mountains” setup, but instead got the cliched “X person forgot to tell the bus driver they would be a minute and the bus left”.

they're gonna spend the night together oh yeahhh

this reminds me of a certain manga with a scene like this as well.... didn't go so well for the girl after that...

Double-page supporter
I mean Komitani's smile is cute enough to awake something in a man. Plus, Tadano and Komitani's chemistry are very compatible.

i see katai kun and komi-san are now act exactly same we could have new manga for kataai-kun then XD

Users who are viewing this thread