Dex-chan lover
A relationship better start.
Or Rumiko's hope better be crushed. I'm fine either way. I just don't want this love triangle to go on

Dex-chan lover
Why would they get lost in a blizzard, and right after returning indoors at the ski-lodge somehow end up lost in a blizzard a second time?! Even at the same exact place ("and now we are back where we left off" can't refer to somehow spoiling stuff by not doing stuff in a chronological order, so much be spatial)!

Fed-Kun's army
@feha skimming eh? The indoors ski lodge is before the blizzard event, it said that the story will continue later during the blizzard event.

Dex-chan lover
@Hotgps skimming eh? I did say non-chronological order is impossible. Particularly as nothing ever explicitly stated so. The closest was a bubble saying "the story will continue later (next page, labeled lunch break)".

Dex-chan lover
@Kefkabot

Triangles are just shitty because one character will be heart broken. Even if Komi starts a relationship there will be months of issues dedicated to her crying her eyes out but Komi-san comforting her, she will finally speak and say she loves her too as a friend, same shit different manga. We had the chance to nip this in the bud in the school festival which is the most frustrating, instead they doubled down.

There is no way Rumiko will win in a manga called "Komi-san".

Dex-chan lover
I hope Tadano will soon (next chapter) realize he is part of a love triangle.
I'm especially curious about how he'll react when he finds out Manbagi actually likes him and not begrudginly wants to just be friends.

Dex-chan lover
If tadano had witnessed the "sight" that may have been it for him let's be honest

Dex-chan lover
a ski arc where the main couple doesn't get stuck in a cabin during a snowstorm?

I M P O S S I B L E

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else notice that the author didn't even really bother to draw Najimi at all? Just the stick figure head version? The character is pretty much a parody at this point. Lol.

And Komi's eyes in the cave. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Mangabi x Tadano chapter to balance out the wholesomeness that was Komi x Tadano in the earlier chapter

Speaking of ships, I can't wait for Emoyama and Kometani to meet each other.

Fed-Kun's army
This thing with Manbagi and Komi supporting each other its so weird man. Who the fuck would do that?

Double-page supporter
+1 to chadano's harem
lmao kometani commenting on his own dialogue tho 😂
and isagi trying to cockblock but ending up making it worse where ase falls on naruse lmao
i love those color pages in the beginning and next ch is gonna be interesting for sure

Users who are viewing this thread