Dex-chan lover
Koga will eventually be the MC........in the end I still don't care about the Ohma fake.

Huh, what's their Twitter account?

Edit: nevermind, I'm a dummy who didn't realize the links are on the main page.

Dex-chan lover
NO . no new chapter 72 this week , and i was looking forward to the match of julius and toa mudo .

i still feel dumb after watching the boring match of the loser jobber weakling lihito . if narushima was fighting , he would definitely beat the falcon .

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!
Good that Toga and Ohma 2 Gaoh now know how much of a unit Ohma was on the tournament, his bout with Raian was like a fucking DBZ fight. Soon enough they'll be ready to watch the K̷͕̤̜͈͂̉͜u̷͚̠̯͂̅̀̈́̚r̴͓̬̓̋̀ǫ̵͔̖͚͂̔̇̚͘k̸̼͔̀̆̏ḭ̶̱̤̜̯̒̏ ̵̹̽̄̑͠͝f̴̰̦̱̪̂̍̈́i̶̱̮̯͙̊̌̈́g̷̛̙̺̈́͗̌͝h̸̢̥͖͒͛̑t̴̖̘̖͕̙̕s̵̘̓͘.

Also

OFFICIAL KENGAN ASURA EVENT

COME AND FIGHT THE MANGA/ANIME STAFF TO DEATH IN A CAGE MATCH

WINNER GETS THE EVENT EXCLUSIVE OFFICIAL MERCH

Really fun to see people triggered by the chibi author shirt. Even if... Well, outside of the US I don't think many people understand how citizens of a big power can be angered by other citizens wanting equality, to the point of portraying them as terrorists despite easily accessible evidence, but oh well. Just US things I guess, you guys are a perpetual source of fun after all.

Dex-chan lover
these chapters where they just hang out are really nice

Users who are viewing this thread