The chapter was obvsly adorbs (they totally act like a mature, loving, respectful, caring and cute couple and tbh I can't be happier for them) but I just want to say that I'm so proud of Ivona (and the author, lol), she came to the conclusion in just two chapters that her life shouldn't revolve just around things like "saving the world" or "getting revenge", her own life is precious and so is the people who are by her side and taking care for her. This is something that even some MCs of my favorite stories take too long in learning, and some don't even question that part, so well done author. :")

It makes me feel a great sense of accomplishment from her part because I feel she can become an even more powerful woman without destroying herself in the process and can reach happiness as well (something that I personally wish for every MC in any story, especially when it has an act of revenge on it). Obviously everyone loves Claude. Tysm guys, you're frankly awesome for sharing this with us, much respect for your effort. 💕

Users who are viewing this thread