I mean, besides the top tier fighters, the Mink tribe unleashing a simultaneous Sulong form on Kaido's forces should cause massive amounts of damage to his side. At the very least, it should level the playing field a bit.
But, really, Luffy's side has a lot of very strong people this time around, but it goes to show how monsterous Big Mom and Kaido are as individuals.
I don't see Kaido or Big Mom being defeated for good without an additional surprise powerhouse appearance, but I do see them losing and fleeing. Afterward, I imagine they'll truly combine their power -- perhaps even under someone else.

@Liquidxlax - I'm pretty confident there will be a betrayal at somepoint -- or abandonment -- but I'm not sure if it will be during this, or later. I definitely don't expect the two to remain loyal to each other, or their alliance.

Dex-chan lover
I am expecting zunisha to death on the battle. So give me more

Dex-chan lover
"When they realize they're gonna lose..."
Well THERE'S your problem. Those psychopaths refuse to believe they'll lose, lol. Usop doesn't count :p

I completely forgot about the Mink's and the moon.

Ohhh the MOON LIGHTTT. Carrot turned into a literal monster so i wonder what he’ll turn into omgg !!

Users who are viewing this thread