@Your_shit_taste I'm not supporting what the author did but his story itself. I won't support it if they changed the author. The author and artists have different minds and not all people can create a story like this. Do you think someone can manage to continue the story that the criminal himself created? No, this needs a lot of researches and the characters absolutely will get out of their character. I did not only read it because the art is good because I am an artist too, but I am here as a fan of the writer, or the writer's ideas himself. The story will be entirely different if you choose different artists LOL Go try to support that if they change the writer. Imagine Naruto or HxH changing writer (well they're both the writer and artist of their own work), do you think the story will still be the same if someone continue their own work? nu-uh. He himself worked hard to came up with that idea and just give it to someone else who does not entirely know the character's mindsets and where the story will go. I'm not supporting what the writer has done tho. If it's a novel then I'll go with that without art I can read it. I hope as time goes by he will repent on his sin and not do that again so he could at least give his readers a nice ending for his story.

But I'm sad for the artist tho. sigh

well.... at least this series didnt die on early stage right? it passed some requirement to be considered popular one. though having to die before a big shot is quite sad and for ridiculous reason at that.
send some encouragement messages to the artist guys, you want to see her manga art again right?

WmpiPcu_d.webp

author arrested for touching middle schoolers. Don't know if it's true or not.

Contributor
@kilisloe - Touch breast or ass, dunno the details, and then immediately escape on the bike, lol, what a dumbass, for something stupid like this his career is now ruined for years to come unless he change pen name. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the writer can team up with the Toriko and Kenshin authors as well. They’d fit right in with the degenerates in Hollyweird.

Aggregator gang
Hope Shonen in the future brings back this series with a new writer

Also, I wish I could kill the writer of this series for creating something so good, being a talented writer and deciding to waste it all just to touch underage girls. Bloody degenerate

Dex-chan lover
ah the writing pretty good too but the author is shit huh
and the art is wayy too cute i'm so sorry this had to happen to such a talented artist
also
please support Usazaki-sensei
https://mobile.twitter.com/uszksr

What the author did is desgusting and irredeemable... at the same time a love this series so much and feel so sorry for the artist that i am at a a complete dead end at to how i feel.

Users who are viewing this thread