Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. And thanks for the TL notes, I always appreciate those.

Holy shit this TL is amazing, way better than the other one.
Thank you for this top tier chapter!

I am also a huge fan of straight translations without paraphrasing! Thank you! Also the notes at the end really help!

Dex-chan lover
The only advice I would give is to not put spaces before punctuation.

VIP
if you actually want best possible translation don't rush it, take your time. wait for digital version magazine released (usually ripped 24 hours later). look at good sir scanlation version.

Regarding the note on Boku:
Adults will often refer to boys as 'boku', and boys will use this as a personal pronoun. If a young girl hangs around boys or brothers who use 'boku', then it's common for these girls to also use 'boku' as a personal pronoun until the end of elementary school. Past middle school, there's a sharp decrease in girls referring to themselves this way, usually the ones that persist in 'boku' have a personality that refuses to grow up and conform with societal expectations. With Yamato, her insisting on using 'boku' fits her immature personality that wants to become 'Oden'.

Double-page supporter
translator Mipali that was excellent work! i thought your extra notes/info was great, added more context! appreciate the hard work mate

That watermark is absolutely awful. If I picked up a new series and saw that, I wouldn't read it.

Stuff like that undermines any attempt at translation and should be avoided at all costs.

a lil late but yamato quickly has risen through the ranks of OP waifus. it's the correct decision to not gave her lipstick, she looks cute. And lets appreciate how she looked flustered sometimes, again cute.

a bit weird why the akazaya looks so wounded after stabbing kaido and fell to the floor with kaido cushioning them. why. i know they want to keep the balance and fair fight by giving damage to the akazayas, but not fair to me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread