Fed-Kun's army
Why is the first chapter released partially? The first chapter is supposed to engage the readers and get them hooked on the series...

>heart disease
>decided to stay seated most of the time
What's next? having diabetes but changing diet to cake only.

Group Leader
@Rinji I checked and in the raw there are 30+
Dunno why the team decide to divide the chapter, I saw that this group is newly founded so probably they wanted to claim this manga, but instead they should call it Chapter 0- Prologue

Edit: @screamdoom
@AFresherPerspective

It's finally showing as the ch has been 'approved' but when trying to read it I still get the unavailable message...
Maybe my browser isn't 'properly' refreshing...

Group Leader
@pikokola I know, right?
The funny thing that this author already did a plenty of famous manga and the publisher is Square Enix....

Just what kind of editors they have?

@AHDL
They could simply make the game as the VR game where you move your entire body, and call it bullshit "pseudo therapy" but apparently that's one step too advanced from the blatant indirect suicide... But, whatever...

Anyway, yeah, this should be ch 0 prologue instead of the 1st chapter. Looking at the vol1 index each chapter are about 40 pages.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro, imagine playing a game with your friend, he sends that message and stops responding at all to anything, you assume its internet problems but then later you find out he had a heartattack and died
That would hit me so hard, knowing that i witnessed my friends last moments
Damn

Ok, thanks for the input mates. 🍻
That seems to have been the case. I wasn't certain if others could see it until your replies, so thanks; I didn't want to bother with stuff it it was the same case for everyone 🤣
@AHDL, @magnetsmangadex

Edit-
Well, it's more... 'complicated' than I expected... 🤔
Opening in incognito (as MMD mentioned) does load it just fine, as somewhat expected, if my 'assumptions' were correct, especially knowing others *can* see it now.

Closing and opening fresh/reopening tabs/browser didn't make any difference either way, no surprise.

Clearing all site related browser cache etc. and resetting did work, as expected. I then, seemingly totally 'normally', logged back on to MD, on a newly opened tab; I then browsed to the series page, and after opening chapter 1, as I normally would, I am once again greeted by the unavailable message🤦‍♂️

So, it's still 'fixed'/'no problem' as I can still read it, but I didn't expect this behavior after clearing my browser and whatnot. Especially as it seemed it worked fine prior to actually logging in.
🤷‍♂️Meh.
Probably due to how something was stored/saved/set differently when logged in, which didn't 'fully' reset/delete, only 'resurfacing' when logging back in. Idk, and already wrote a wall here.... Plus it's probably unlikely I'll ever need to know anyway 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@BabyPyroshark
don't have to imagine, I played mmos in high end casual guilds, more or less guilds that COULD take a top spot game wide if they played 'seriously' but more or less laid back, these guilds are populated with old people, generally older women, so much free time on their hands that they got good at their classes, but because its an mmo with a macro system they don't need to hammer buttons at light speed to keep up, they just need to know the class. some times in these guilds a member just kind of stops coming on, and every time we hope it was shit internet connection, and thankfully it usually was, many of these old people move out to the sticks for retirement... which again, they are playing an mmo at the top level while having sub dial up internet latency...

had one online friend die in a car accident, his relative he played with was settling his mmo account and informing people what happened.

and have an irl friend who never made great life decisions, till about 9 years ago, I hoped that he was alive when he went on near year long eff off sessions, and then he knocked someone up, he is FAR more stable now...

That said, there are also several screenshots of things like this, granted the one I know the most was one where the guys country was going into civil war, and he wasn't online for years.

@pikokola
Don't know about heart disease specifically, but there are some where it doesn't matter what you do, you will die the next time it flares up, there is not helping it, there is no getting better, its just a time bomb and it will happen at some point regardless of what you do.

for the most part, when japan does 'vr' they dont to current vr, they do future control everything with your mind vr so its 100% possible to live a more fulfilling life in vr then the real world.

I can only hope that when I get told shits bad, we have that style of vr, thankfully, it gets closer and closer every day.

Dex-chan lover
All these gamer isekai manga feel like a PSA to me to get people outside before they die of a weak heart/body.

Users who are viewing this thread