A Barbarian Was Admitted to the Academy - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh.. Shinji's knocked out..

35e6bvwyikt41.jpg

Contributor
Great so the mc in her is actually such a weakling... feels like a waste to have such a weakling in her... kinda hoped for a more survival as a barbarian kind of guy as a mc...

Group Leader
Great so the mc in her is actually such a weakling... feels like a waste to have such a weakling in her... kinda hoped for a more survival as a barbarian kind of guy as a mc...
I thought he was some former special forces member right? Or was he an army?

Group Leader
So or so he should be stronger than he is depicted in that body right?
yeah, agreed. to be honest, he's pathetic for someone who has experienced a war. He's supposed to be a veteran who got discharged because he lost one of his legs, right? Moreover, he has the advantage of having the body of an OP character. But well, I don't blame him.maybe he just needs time to get used to his new body...

Dex-chan lover
My rational mind is thinking "Oh, the MODERN MILITARY guy used to GUNS and not SWORDS is dogshit in SWORD FIGHTS" but at the same time, in an earlier chapter, MC said there was no time to rest, only Raids and battles. So... I know you can't really learn this kind of stuff in 2 weeks but if the og owner is considered an amazing sword woman, wouldn't you have some remnant of muscle memory? Not asking you to be reborn swordmaster out of the bat, but still...
Even then, it's just an underwhelming MC with a survival instinct.

Dex-chan lover
None of the skills of the guy in his past life apply to his current life when it comes to a straight fight outside of maybe grappling/wrestling and other CQC stuff, which Nigel will also know and know better as it applies to edged weapons. The way people fight now and how they used to fight are completely different things. You think the average jarhead can go into a HEMA event and beat everyone's ass because he knows how to maintain and fire a rifle, and use a bayonet smaller than the average medieval side arm? This isn't HEMA either, this is the actual combat arts of this culture at a time when they're actively used. No, he's not doing anything but eating shit and getting saved by deus ex machina. Why would you expect him to?

Users who are viewing this thread