A Barbarian Youth proposed to me, a Countess!? - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Hm, not bad. Since the kid's a hyena beastman, considering how females of real species of pseudopenises, maybe the humanoid counterparts are also just as rugged and tough, hence why Aytac is more reserved than expected.

I'll keep reading to see how this goes.

Supporter
Very good, I shall watch over this manga with great interest.
gendo-neon-genesis-evangelion.gif

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Funny how if he was an actual adult barbarian it would be "yikes man buys woman" but since he's a kid it's all wholesome and fine

Dex-chan lover
Considering Hyena it makes sense that he's meek. Marrying outside his species would be less abusive.

In a lot of ways, he is very isekai protagonist feeling since he would be seen as a pathetic guy who has to buy a wife since that would be the only one who should accept him.

Dex-chan lover
Usually I like age gap stuff, but when one of them is around the age of the others child I get a little put off.
skill issue

I do sympathize, though. If this was actually a serious comic, I'd be put off.
Funny how if he was an actual adult barbarian it would be "yikes man buys woman" but since he's a kid it's all wholesome and fine
"I'll free you from slavery but only if you marry me" is literally just slavery. It's not cute.
Look, all I need is the "imagine if the roles were reversed" guy to get this bingo

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"I'll free you from slavery but only if you marry me" is literally just slavery. It's not cute.
I mean, it's a "you're marrying this count and you don't have a choice" vs "you can choose to marry this kid or remain a slave and maybe get bought by someone who maybe won't be as well-intentioned"

Dex-chan lover
Page 6 My boy is wide-stanced for maximum masculinity lul
and man, I wonder if this person is a woman, so far all I've read are Olderwomanxyounger(looking)man from them, and every shota they make has a mole...
the Slaver guy doing a YELP review lol, times sure are different in the kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread