A Beastly Scandal - Ch. 12

Is he those kind of directors? you know, the kind that kinda reject something/someone just to bait "the image" that they had decided in their minds. Somehow he kinda reminds of that director from Act Age.

My 2nd male lead syndrome is acting up 😂😂. I honestly like him better than the male lead

Wow seems most of you guys here work in an entertainment industry..
Anw, The director looks kinda sus...

@SweetBunny8 While I agree the director himself can't *necessarily* be faulted for wanting a "fresh face" for his work to avoid a well-known actor overshadowing the film itself, there does seem something fishy about the guy - too early to say exactly what it is for sure though. Which is where I felt he was "messing around" with her a little.
However, the FL's case is a bit trickier - I'm not entirely sure that her being upset at not having received a fair appraisal of her work (as opposed to simply not getting the role she wanted) necessarily amounts to an entitled attitude. Perhaps a bit misplaced in this case, but not necessarily unreasonable.
Disclosure: Heavily edited since original posting to better clarify what I really meant, tbh I was a bit confused when I first made this post

I understand that these trials and tribulations are out here to move the plot along, but for crying out loud, for once I wanna do away with the romance aspect and just wanna see the FL thrive in her career lol

I dont like the director lol... Hes too sus and b***chy. He seems like the mc's stalker(such as creep)

Users who are viewing this thread