A Beastly Scandal - Ch. 15

Thank you Solace for the translation!! You guys are doing great and 9 days isn’t that long<3 I’m more willing to wait longer for better quality translation so its a relief to hear that you guys will still continue. Thanks again🥰🥰🥰

We all really appreciate all the work you scanlators put into this! Thank you all so much, I can't wait until the next update! 😘

The funny thing with snipers is that they have no intention of completely finishing a series, they always swoop in during exciting chapters and try to get views. And then just fizzle out after a few chapters. Lol. Anyway, thanks so much for the update! Can't wait for the next chapters!

Contributor
Thanks for the update, guys! I prefer your version and as someone who's in two groups as well, I know how much time and effort goes into the finished product and waiting for a week or two for this is nothing lol.

Keep up the great work!

Double-page supporter
Stay strong Solace group! I only support your release and that other group doesn't seem to know how scanlating works. Thanks so much for the quality work you guys put out!

Ooooh boy beatdown next chapter

Group Leader
YEEEESS SEO BEOMI GO KICK HIS AZZ AND SAVE YOUR GIRL ❤

Thank you for your hard work, Solace! I hope you guys have a good holiday this season!!

I like how he asked "Am I misunderstanding this right now? Orrrrr..." LMAOOOO

Thank you!! I almost misread it and my heart stopped, but Im so happy you guys are continuing. Love the work you guys do! Excited to see what happens next now!!

That creep...😰 "only" take some photos huh... even if he didn't touch her at all, I can only imagine how he'd try to blackmail her with those photos later on. Disgusting... hope Beomi gives him a good hit to the face!!

Also thanks for the translations!!

Users who are viewing this thread