A Beastly Scandal - Ch. 15

Thanks guys, I read a few of your translations they're really good. Kind of sucks that 9 days is too long for some people.

thank you for the update 💕 lots of appreciation for your efforts and i’m sorry that the other group decided to work on this when you’re already putting so much work into it ❤️

Thank u for chapter and does anyone know where I can read raw Korean chapter I can’t read from kakao its not in my country

Thanks for the update and take the time you need <3 (What's the problem with the two of you doing the same manhwa ? Both of your works are great :))

I like your groups translations so I am glad to hear that you guys arent dropping it!

Thank you for not dropping the series! You guys do a great job and I enjoy reading stories you’ve translated. Also there are groups who release only once a month so thank you so much for releasing multiple chapters a month. Nine days is not long when the work is being done for free.

Thank you so much for putting in the hard work for us!! <3 I love the new character!!

Users who are viewing this thread