A Beastly Scandal

Group Leader
Thank u so much for the updates ! I hope the next chapter will come shortly !
And thank u for the translation ^^

Tyvm for the update! That cliffhanger is illegal though. I hope another update can be put out soon!

bro i love you for updating lmao I've been waiting since of that stupid cliffhanger, thanks.

Thanks for your hard work Solace team - hope you're not too disheartened by the snipe! Patience is a virtue my friends, and quality tls take time.

@Bellabelle i think its his hairstyle? he looks very different when he has a straight bang vs. side bangs from stlying

@sunflowersuns i think if you ignore this release (might hav something to do with someone early release the chapter), they tend to release monthly. No comment on rather fast or slow on the speed.

@btrash considering this is free service and the group do this on a volunteer basis, their life doesn't revolve around this webtoon. You can always learn korean and get a kakao account to read it.

Group Leader
@eitu just to offer some clarity, we do not have a set schedule for whenever a series is released. the chapter is released when it is done. we would love to have regular releases because we join scanlation teams so that our favorite series can get faster releases. but life happens and it is what it is. when one stage of the chapter is complete (be it translation, proofreading, cleaning, typesetting, qc, etc), it will move on to the subsequent stage and the staff who signed up for that task will take over.

as you stated very accurately, our lives don't revolve around webtoons so there may be instances where an individual who may have been working on said project is hindered by whatever real-life obligation and there's simply no one else available to take over their work. in those cases, the project is halted until the individual returns and there's really nothing one can do other than thank people for their patience. welp

Users who are viewing this thread