A Bellicose Lady Got Reincarnated?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

the MC is so dumb and annoying that it hurts to look at her. There's a fine line between being cute and silly and straight out being dumb and causing trouble everywhere you go. Also, the way every time she sees a girl, her first instinct is "oh I'll befriend her" is annoying AF

Group Leader
Yeah still bugs me to see someone wearing a sleeveless dress in this kind of setting ๐Ÿ˜‚ Or maybe its the design?

Thanks for the release!

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the "die mysteriously" if you didn't get the good ending part.... Reminds me of a certain otome game.. or two.. XD

Nep

Dex-chan lover
inb4 "mysterious assaillant" gets killed by ex-yankee.

@Akera93 Well, isn't it obvious? The description has already said enough: she's a muscle brain with zero romance skills, and she has never played the otome game, so she doesn't know what landmines she should avoid and how to act and think befitting the MC of the otome game.

I just read the 4 chapters that are translated ,this MC barely acts like an ex-delinquent ,doesn`t feel like she was one either.

ahhh the villainess lol I've read so many "`the villainess will be..." that it's almost weird to see one that isn't trying to run away or hasn't reincarnated or something ๐Ÿ˜…

Fed-Kun's army
but like, isn't she good at fighting?? she'd probably be able to fight off whoever was trying to kill her... no??? well i mean there's a possibility, they could also be stronger than her but like who is going to send someone strong after a "defenseless" girl... anyway lol i agree that she doesn't really act as an ex-delinquent, she seems a bit TOO airheaded

thank you for the updates and picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
๐Ÿ˜‚ one lady is by the king on her knees, what is this.

Prince... I don't like you. You're to much trouble to bother with.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ And you seem the type to stir shit up just for shits and giggles.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ’€

Anyways, THANKNYOU SO MUCH FOR THE CHAPTER!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’

Users who are viewing this thread