A Bellicose Lady Got Reincarnated?!

Aggregator gang
Feels like a paler version of "May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing?", but hopefully it'll shine on its own.

Oh I love it, I want more. This is better than “May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing” (just my opinion don’t attack me), because this heroine has actual emotion and is being like her old self. I don’t believe”mipayjolt” is a reincarnation one but the heroine is kind of emotionless besides aggression which is fine in its own way. But this one I love.

This is NTR, not romance, most of the guys just exist to be NTRed and the series is just the MC blushing and stringing them along forever. If this is your idea of "romance", then i pity whoever you get into a relationship with. Imagine doing this IRL to people.

@Question2 idk if you've read more than what's posted to come to that conclusion, but this doesn't strike me as NTR? I agree that from what was shown in the first chapter, this is definitely not a healthy depiction of romance (but also there's been like next to no healthy depictions of romance in manga, anime, and even just mainstream media, so that's honestly neither here nor there) but it doesn't seem like NTR. It seems like normal otome game set up to me, but the men so far are pushy and clearly don't care about what the MC wants or how she feels. Blushing does not equal consent or "stringing someone along," it's a normal reaction for embarrassment and even just being uncomfortable.

I like it so far but the MC jumps a bit too much between ‚wa-wa-wa p-prince sama!’ and ‚i’m a yankee who can beat up 3 grown men even though i’m in a body that was sickly till now’.

this is a guess but is this the novel's illust cover? looks good. disappointed with the chapter art tho. honestly she reminds me of the typical otome game heroines: insensitive girls that gains the guys' interest for being quirky kinda girls. "hurmm yoUrE noT liKE otHer GirLs". i guess this reminds me of "this girl is a little wild" but not as good. i have a feeling she's gonna be stupid but it's too early to tell. I don't hate her but man, the prince is easy and cheesy. and chapter 1's
kidnapping scene
feels cliche, man. im still on chapter 1 but im putting this on hold, sorry

pretty sure and kinda obvious the cover was done by a different artist. Looks completely different, and kinda familiar too.
cant remember who though,,

Group Leader
kinda boring for a first chapter. backstory didn't feel impactful. is this adapted from a novel? any eng translations of the wn?

Users who are viewing this thread