A Beloved Existence - Ch. 18 - Lovey-Dovey

Power Uploader
lovey-dovey 😍 but also...leave jaeha alone 😭

hope you're all ready for the Sports Day arc!

I was going to say this was such a cute chapter... till I saw the end. 😔 I’m just going to pretend I didn’t see the last part. Hehe I’m looking forward to the sports arc. Thank you so much for the chapter. ❤️ Thank you for all the time and effort you spend translating/cleaning/typesetting each chapter!❤️🥰

I don't really get what his cousin (?) is trying to do, protesting like that or is that some sort of anxiety/depression? If not, then if you want to change something/not be involved with your family you should be independent etc, I don't know his goals but he only brought trouble for Jaeha this far.
I mean, he's still a kid, but if he sits at home every day he should have plenty of time to realize everything😅

Fed-Kun's army
Yes it is really lovey dovey. They are so cute. 😍 I love this chapter. Thank arim for updating it. 😘

this is so cute i love looking forward to this everyday 🥺🥺 thank you guys for the amazing translation <3

really love the short comic/blurb(?) at the end of the chapter. and thank you for the translation!

@nikapikapika Same !! i look forward to the translation update everyday!

Can't read Korean so all I could do is try helping to add view by scrolling through the original on Daum while waiting for the next English update here <33

I can read smut with a staight face, but fluffy stuff like this make me grin like an idiot lmao. This is so cute. Thank you @__arim

Users who are viewing this thread