A Beloved Existence - Ch. 27 - Perception

Power Uploader
poor youngwon 🤣

also wanted to highlight that we've made a group :') it's a small but mighty team of @fafafa3 and myself, but we're looking to add on another korean translator to help us with a series we're picking up called Nth love! pls check it out and msg either of us for more info if you're interested!!

Thanks for the update. This is so cute, I like how MC's friend put up boundaries instantly and didn't lead MC's brother on, his reaction was nice too. He didn't go sulky and angsty. Just accepted it and moved on, didn't make the girl uncomfortable.

This cute young boy makes it very hard not to root for him, but there's no chance lol
I wish we'd see more of that guy she has a crush on, cuz rn I'm only invested in the main couple.

Thank you for the update 😍💕❤️ I really like how the class leader solves rumour issue and firm in rejecting guy who ask her phone number

the class leader is pretty quick thinking. if i were presented with that kind of situation, it would take me quite some time to find a correct or the best solution possible XD

Dex-chan lover
youngwon really got rejected because of background character huh

Ahin is a character that I want to be. She’s so cool!! Thank you so much for the chapter!!! Looks great as always!!❤️❤️

Double-page supporter
I almost thought another group butt in since the name change. Thank you for the translation! The group name is cute.

Ahin is so cool.

Dex-chan lover
Wow drama and confused feelings both being and solved in the same chap? what is this level of realistic understanding?

Thank you for the translation
Im loving this series so far, all the characters are great and it breaks / fixes the mold of so many romance stories. So happy with how everything is playing out.

Users who are viewing this thread