A Beloved Existence - Ch. 29 - Defense Mechanism

heart conditions can be hereditary... what if jaeha has one? this might be a stretch, but the comment jaeha made on the staircase about his heart "almost popping out of his chest" could be foreshadowing----

ngl i kinda guessed this would happen then again eh.... too common of a trope in rom coms.... im just hoping that it stays light hearted

Dex-chan lover
Shes always thinking those emotions are not hers... so i guess this had to happen at some point so she could face it properly.
Tho that girl didnt waste any time to chase him after indirectly sabotaging her. But the thing is, Unni didnt said anything that bad about him... unless the translation wasnt accurate. The lollipops were a starting point but afterwards was when they got closer gradually, its not like it was something that important tbh.
Well, a lil drama is acceptable nonetheless. Just would hate if this stop being on the light weight side and get too complicated unnecessarily.

Thank you for the translations! I hope their misunderstandings clear up soon and don't drag on/repeat

wow this story is so refreshing for a highschool romance!! Can't wait to see what happens next :D thank you so much for the translations!!

@takethiscake nahh Jaeha's dad didn't have a heart condition, he had a healthy heart which is why it was given to Soyou during the heart transplant. So when Jaeha said his heart would pop out, it was just a figure of speech

Users who are viewing this thread