A Beloved Existence - Ch. 32 - Change

Power Uploader
everyone pls be nice to my bb youngwon.............. can you feel the soyou x jaeha coming up???? 😍

Tonkatsu... ramen? Donburi? Whatever it is, he’s made me hungry, lol. (⑅ ‘﹃’ )

Thanks for the chapter!

Wait who's the glasses guy sitting beside Ahin on pg 8? Sorry I'm not good with side characters..

@linh04 iirc he's Jaeha's friend- the class vice president who Ahin had a crush on??

Btw thank you very much for the speedy translation! I look forward to Tuesday because of this series <333

omg yes! they're deskmates now!! so excited to see how things progress 。(>ω<。)thank you for the translation!!

@Shortnime I don't think that's it since it says that she dislikes her deskmate and also wasn't the one she has a crush on one of Jaeha's friends who where talking while standing just a few panels above? The red-haired I think?

Edit: Yeah it's him you can see him in chapter 20. And so I think her deskmate is just the vice-president. @linh04. No sure where the reference of her following him comes from tho.

@Mivas @Shortnime
Alrighty so according to chapter 20:
- Kim Sujin (glasses guy) = vice president, Ahin dislikes him
- Lee Sanhae (orange/red head) = Jaeha's friend, Ahin likes him

tbh I ship Ahin with both of them.

But I especially love the "hate to love" trope, so I'll be leaning towards Sujin x Ahin more lolol. Plus their interactions are funny af

Edit: @Mivas the vice president may just be complaining about how they're always together for their classroom duties (cuz they're vice prez and prez). So like it's even more annoying that they have to be deskmates now. Hence "you can stop following me around now" lol. I shipppp

Thank you so much for the chapter!! Everything looks great as usual!❤️ Lol I couldn’t wait and bought some of the future chapters on daum.

I’m curious what happen to Jeaha. It sad that we need to wait until next week to know. 😭

Dex-chan lover
I guess Soyou has a lot on her mind but shes aware she might had hurt him and regardless of his father they have build a bond of their own enough for her to at least try to clear any misunderstandings.
Im glad he reach out for her instead since shes slow but that mysterious girl is still out there after him.

Fed-Kun's army
ye sye syes ye sye s thank you for the update <3

I like that we finally got to see the siblings' dad!

LMAO I SEE WHY HE WAS ONLY SCARED OF HIS DAD NOW XD

Lmao i love how she thinks of the death count for the flu automatically xD gurl u are simping now

Fed-Kun's army
@angelsun omg lucky! by chance, do you happen to have a koren # and that's how you were able to buy coins or whatever? I wanted to rent some chapters but I dont know how

Users who are viewing this thread