A Beloved Existence - Ch. 37 - Who Are You?

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what park jaegyung’s role in all of this is. Why is Ahin concerned?

minji’s dynamics with everyone is so cute lol

also i get worried park jaeha is taking keeping their relationship a secret the wrong way. he appears to be pretty chill about it, but i wonder if he thinks of it as another rejection from the many he’s had. He’s surprisingly a sentimental guy.

My single ass can never relate. I've been smirking like some idiot pig, and I don't know how to control this stupid expression of mine, so the least you leads could do is not be this unnecessarily cute couple. Thank you🙏

Dex-chan lover
This whole secret thing is so weird and only makes things unnecessarily complicated. Mostly when they barely started and she wants to keep some distance.
If I was him I would be a lil disappointed with her weak response to changing my hair specifically for her.

@forgettingforgetting Ahim doesnt know that Jaegyung is his cousin and Jaeha hair is the same now so she finally noticed the resemblance.

Now watch as a new love interest pops up for the ML and FL gets jelly and reveals their relationship or something.

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoTheRabbit yeah i know. what im wondering about is ahin’s “what do i do know?” after concluding jaeha and jaegyung might be related — why does it matter to her if they’re related? it’s suspicioussssss

the whole side story about park jaegyung i wonder how important that will be for the main pair

Users who are viewing this thread