A Beloved Existence

this is easily one of my favs right now, everytime it updates I insta click <3

The way the story is written is really good. Thre world seems so lively. We got to see people outside the MC's friends group. I really like the fact that all the characters have friends or acquaintances outside the main group and that they all interact with each other.

I'm just here to be consoled by the dad's words <3 what a precious gift she got. Not only did she get a second chance in life, she's got someone looking out for her heart TT__TT

Why do I feel like something is gonna happen to jeaha😭 in the prologue it said “maybe i could’ve saved you” like WHATTTT???? please tell me i’m just overthinking it idkkkkkk

My question is, can we call this incest ? 😂😂

This is a joke, don’t get it wrong pls I love this manhwa 😭

Aggregator gang
I don't know why, but most of the korean manhwas are kind of terrible, but I am very glad that is not the case with this.
The characters seem well-written, the story is intriguing and this is just a very good read overall. An easy recommend from me.

I'm so glad the latest chapter just ended that way with no further misunderstandings
if this was a diff webtoon, ml would misunderstand and accuse the fl that she only cares for him because of her obligation/promise to the father. It works for this webtoon because they already built a good foundation of friendship and trust, before that confession.

@xphoena I agree I feel like they do a really good job of pacing this. So now it's like okay they're
dating now
let's move on to the next thing

This is so good! I’m glad that the author did not drag the misunderstanding any further. The pacing is good too. I need more of this to make my kokoro go kyuun!

Users who are viewing this thread