A Beloved Existence

omgomgg I love this sm!! 🥺<33 does anyone know of any manhwa/manga similar to this? (cute n fluffy shoujo w/ nice art? :0)

Anyone else blushed seeing him look up to her from the recent chapter? like they are just sooo cute.

Ok, i think this is a solid 7/10 manhwa, the art style is gradually getting better in each chapter, and the plot is interesting.

But i am a fussy woman, so i have some problems w this manhwa. Firstly, first 50 chapters are good enough to describe the situation of each character, and the development is alright even though it's a quite cliche school life story for me.
However omg, the more i read this manhwa, the more frustrated the female protagonist became. She LITERALLY cried for every single problem coming to her, and she always held everything in her mind then caused those kinds of boring misunderstandings, and she has been like that until the last chapter.
There was a scene she tried to console the male protagonist, but the ML didnt drop a single tear even he was really vulnerable, but the FL cried her heart out. Girl, if you think crying and embracing is a good way to console someone, you are really wrong as you are implicitly stealing the moment of that person to cry, to feel the pain in their hearts.
I really dont know why the mangaka developed the female protagonist in that annoying way, even though the premises of the story were well set up.
And because the FL is such a really annoying character for me, i lost the interest in the main couple, and i kept reading while hoping my girl "Baek Ahrin" could find her own prince and the mangaka can write more bout other character, but not all around Soyou. But hell noooope, there are no romance lines for Ahrin or Minji, in this story, they are just basically Soyou's friends, and seriously created hints between the FL with many sub male characters 😑 'sign'.

Overally, if you want to find an "ok" romance school life manhwa, this is worth reading, but dont expect too much as you will feel disappointed like me.

It's been 2 months since it got updated, is this series discontinued?
I think there are only 10 chapters for this series to get completed

Read this about a year ago, this website has a WAY better translation then the website I was on. I absolutely love this story. I love the story mostly during the high school phase, it was heart wrenching but it is worth it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread