A Bittersweet Couple - Ch. 20

Hahahahahahaha. That was so fucking satisfying hahaha. Like my girl would just come running because your weak ass son can't handle himself. Hahah. That was so satisfying omg

I mean, did she seriously expect her to go back just because she said so??! Lmfao!!!

Mnx

typical mom, can't even be creative! lol seriously tho, they look to good together. just get married and fall in love geez. i just want you to be happy!

the moms logic is "she'll def want my son back and deal with me as a stepmom for the rest of her life if I treat her like dogshit". she wants to live with her son forever but expects him to choose her over his wife no matter what? honestly the sooner she has a heart attack or smthng the better. I hate this raggedy rat face lady. thats prob why she has no husband and wants her son to fill that role instead. next time hope the ML throws money in her face to leave the FL alone like how she did to the FL.

My my. You can't stay still after being insult, and you think everyone else can stay still after being insulted? Your son will leave ya old hag.

the mom is so... omg ive met so many moms like that haha so narrow minded and full of shit HAHA only seeing what they want to see and so full of themselves like nothing wrong with being confident but dont step on others ew

Aggregator gang
She deserved the embarrassment

Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread