A Boy That Can't Stop Crossdressing - Ch. 11 - A Crossdressing Boy Visits His Friend's House 2

Dex-chan lover
I am never see boy version of MC, so... I can only see him(?) as girl... if you ignore those setting... you can only see love comedy between childhood friend...

Banned
This is kinda neat. This story becoming more engaging cause I'm invested what the childhood friend will react once truth reveal.

I'm betting he already knows he didn't turn into girl but just going along with it (because he probably liked him before the crossdressing)

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the older sister opinion that young people is scary....

Dex-chan lover
Even the sister is shipping them. Though I do wonder how long it would take for Masaru to understand they are dating if Kazu asked him out and he wouldn't just confuse it that they are just being best friends.

Thanks for trasnlating the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a little disappointed by the direction the story seems to be going now. Back in chapter 5 Kazu told Masaru about not actually being a girl, and Masaru gave a whole speech about how he didn't care whether Kazu was really a girl, and just wanted Kazu to "live as you'd like." The implication (I thought) was that Masaru knew all along Kazu hadn't magically turned into a girl, but was playing along to support his friend. It was really sweet, and elevated what has otherwise been a pretty boilerplate crossdressing will-they/won't-they romance. Since then the chapters didn't really mention the "I'm a girl" thing, and instead just focused on them flirting. I assumed the plot was pivoting to focus on their romance, rather than the gender-bender element. And we do seem to be focusing on their romance, but we've reverted to oblivious Masaru, who I find far less appealing. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be expecting continuity from episodic comedy manga.

@RipinRippinGirl is there anyway you can summarize them in English (under the spoiler tag of course). I looked through them and I THINK I got the general idea, but I’m not so sure as I can’t read or speak it. If you could, that’d be really awesome, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread