A Boy Who Loves Genderswap Got Genderswapped, so He Acts Out His Ideal Genderswap Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
Okay, I'm telling everyone who is confused right now.
So, Tampons are Swords and Pads are Shields

Contributor
Trivia (from real life experience) : My sister said, Tampon(sword) is soft like gel, and diameter like a pinkie fingers, so its safe from tearing hymen. As from first time perspective, its so scary, so that's why pads(shield) are popular. But as comfortable perspective, tampon is more comfortable.

Dex-chan lover
@CoolOtamegane another trivia, you can get into the pool thanks to those tampons, pads aren't helpful for those summer festivities 😂

06a.png

Dex-chan lover
Skipping the tutorial(pad) for that is a bad idea for someone getting the first period

Dex-chan lover
I think it might be most accurate to say Yuu identifies as a TS girl. That is to say, not identifying as a male, female or even trans. But very specifically identifying as a guy who had been turned into a girl. Keep in mind pretty much all of Yuu's activities have revolved around trying to recreate the excitement of their favorite TSF (gender bend) stories.
An interesting irony is that Yuu doesn't seem to realize that in doing so, they're actually perfectly encapsulating the "female" experience. Ask almost any woman you know and she will tell you how much of that experience is "artificial" to begin with, requiring active work to make happen. So in a very roundabout way Yuu is more of a girl than they know despite very much loving the romantic notion of being a guy in a girl's body.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that just the same girl as him, just side bun hair ?

Dex-chan lover
Is this an ad for girls or something?

Sounds like too much work, I'll get something cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread