A Boy Who Loves Genderswap Got Genderswapped, so He Acts Out His Ideal Genderswap Girl

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. No shoujo ai or yuri tag? Smells like not-my-fetish fuel. Moving on.

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't mind being Gender swapped into a guy for a day so I can see how far I can get an arch going.

Fed-Kun's army
@Xaelath If you like Dark Souls and genderswap, I recommend Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game. Keep in mind that it starts off cliche.

Dex-chan lover
@CrysisWar1234
I mean you can partially judge it by the cover or title itself.
How it goes later aka the content might depend on the author but the one that is not cliche or unique are rare you know...

Fed-Kun's army
Wish mangas that parody genres wouldn't feel like they only focus on parodizing and drop all other quality points (characterization, good art, etc.) just for that.

Aggregator gang
Very basic and bland. The art is pretty bad (I know that is not the focus of the manga), I could draw as good (not the best at drawing). I personally dropped it in chapter 4 but try the first chapter out to see if you like it.

Aggregator gang
whoops. Wrong manga. You know the cover of this manga looks like "JK Goddess and Yuruyuru TS Life!". didn't mean to comment, please just ignore it. Where is the bloody delete button?

Dex-chan lover
Even on the cover her bewbs grew larger. Nobody mentioned this in the manga.

everything bout this manga is bland
the plot (not that i didnt enjoy it though)
the fukin' background in every pannel is freakin' bland cant tell where they r most of times
well but still i like it
the blandness making it easier to read

Users who are viewing this thread