A Boyish Girlfriend in High Humidity - Ch. 11 - Jacking off to a boyish girlfriend in high humidity.

Dex-chan lover
absolute-win-hulk.gif

Dex-chan lover
Why not just f$%^?
That's what I was thinking-- she gains nothing from making herself into wank material, especially for someone she wants to be with.

To be fair, it seems in line with the manga thus far for the shift to be based entirely on the premise set in the first page. More likely we'd get her suggesting sex in an entry where the guy says he's going to do some innocuous activity (e.g. studying) with someone that happens to be a woman.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is she too feminine, she should be more tomboyish
My nigga you are asking for a reverse-trap, not a tomboy. The definition of what constitutes a tomboy is vague and far reaching, but is usually more to do with personality and interests, but a reverse-trap is clear and straightforward to understand because it's all about appearances. Your concerns also seem to be about appearances. Yes, tomboys can overlap with reverse-traps, but not all tomboys are such. Both things are good, but I need you to understand that there distinguishment to make communication more clear.

Users who are viewing this thread