A Butterfly Metamorphoses Three Times

Very interesting, particularly the “wicked voice”. Please give us more of this, I’m so sick of other mangas with cliche plots!

ok so the possible marriage partner is the class president who probably liked her back then.her parents r mean. The new guy likes her cuz she reminds him of someone who was mean to him. Her coworker is a b****. And she probably has like double personality from repressing her true feelings, and that wicked voice is her trying to say what she really feels.
this story is interesting i hope it updates soon

@Carstairs Not sure either. Is it because it's bit cliché? A lot of manhwa/manhuas' insert attempt of rape scenes, so this might be one of the causes. She's weak, easily coerced. I'm not sure if it has to do with the FL kissing someone else's boyfriend. Perhaps. But I think it's the way it started, the fact she's apparently weak. The mom also doesn't help. You know, the usual innocent girl with a catastrophic life that needs others tackle to do something. Something like that. I'm interested in her Metamorphose and how the ML will fall for her (he looks the playboy type). Honestly, the moment I saw the confirmation of the SM, I was like "NOOOO. Please stay with the sweet, cute guy!" It would be much simpler, but meh, that's not how it works. 😅

should this have a psychological tag? well.. their thoughts aren't normal. the wicked voice is twisted too..

K-

its about a stupid girl doing stupid things, but because of plot armor she is loved by handsome man, so she choose to do more stupid things so she can validade her sad self
not my cup of tea

Don't read this. I don't want to put hate on the author but this manhwa isn't good for anyone. As a pushover myself, I can relate to the FL for being a people pleaser and being a good girl out of habit but having dark thoughts too, but she's mad dumb who does stupid things. We even have the cliche bad boy ML who thought it was a good idea to kiss a stranger who just barfed😂 and the bitch character is truly annoying like every cliche bitchy antagonist. I dropped this at chapter 3😂😂 but good luck to anyone who finishes this manhwa till the end.💞 You're going to need your sanity or just turn it off while reading this.

i didn't know what i thought about this in the beginning, but yeah, after reading chapter 8 (and skimming a couple others) i don't care for where this is going to go. i can overlook the cliches, but the plot and characters aren't interesting enough to keep me reading.

i only liked that the ML was flirty, mischievous, and scummy 😌

spoilers:
ch8:
[ul]- looks like ara is trying to get with seonmin (the childhood friend), she asks if she can call him oppa.
- before he can answer, naye rushes back into the restaurant, supporting a passed out jay.
- jay's taken to the ER. he passed out because his blood pressure rose and he's receiving an IV.
- naye, ara, and seonmin are about to leave with the nurse to do arrange for him to be admitted to the hospital for a checkup when
- jay, not in his right mind, reaches out for naye's arm and says, "noona, don't go."
- naye gets flustered because of any possible misunderstandings that could arise from this
- ara interjects and says jay had an older sister and he must be thinking of her because he's in pain
- ara and seonmin leave with the nurse while naye stays with jay
- jay has a dream/flashback to when he was a weak/sickly kid being taken care of by his sister:
      - "when i hold noona's hand, it feels like everything is going to be okay."
      - (this is around when i start checking out lol)
      - he later sees his sister covered in bruises, wearing a dress
      - she tells him to live his life freely, doing whatever he wants and not to become like her
      - she starts walking away, as if turning her back on him and leaving him. he calls out after her.
- he wakes up from his dream[/ul]

a little bit of ch9 spoiler:
[ul]- when jay wakes up, the first thing he says is, "did naye leave?"
- ara is about to bring up that she saw him kiss naye on her birthday
- jay interrupts her and asks, "what about your birthday? did you see something?"
      - he says this in a cold, 'so what?' kind of way. not worried about getting caught whatsoever lol.
- he leaves the hospital and ara sits alone by the bed, fuming. 'jin naye... i'm going to kill you...!'
- seonmin expresses that wants to switch from using formal speech (jondaemal) to informal speech (banmal) with naye.
- she blurts out that she'd like that and is embarrassed at her outburst.
- jay burns a picture of him and his sister[/ul]

god bless this hot mess express

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped at chp1 bc I can tell the writing isn't to my liking. And then decided to read comments & am glad of my decision.

It seemed right from the get go that FL will either never actually bloom out of being a pushover and into something else OR drag forever for her to change. Plus the hoobae is such a cliche antagonist that I just couldn't get past it. Then we got the ML too... he aint worth the time for me. Lol

To each their own.

Okay so I went and looked at the raw.. I think she's schizophrenic and it looks like her attitude is going to become a split personality

I haven't read this, but gross, I can tell the main ship will consist of the weak fl and the ml is someone else's bf??? Ppl have no morals these days, I have lost hope in humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread