A Capable Maid - Ch. 11

I don't understand..... i do think this is interesting but i find it hard to follow up !

The chapter's ending is kinda heartbreaking, and I want to know what happens next. Thanks for the chapter!

Are they indicating that the emperor poisoned the princess? Perhaps the poison was meant for the prince instead, or killing her was meant to break his spirit.

Isn't he supposedly the crown prince though? How can they say he isn't the named heir if he is crown prince?

Group Leader
Man monarchies really suck. No chance at all of being a happy family

Good thing we live in a democracy. MURICA! MURCIA! MURICA!

E4XdL4MJNJMsuSCF8

Aggregator gang
It's heart breaking but I am curious who the third guy was/is? Is he related to Marie?

I think it was the Seton Clan that poisoned the princess.

I want the princess to have talent and be dreamed by Marie.

Fed-Kun's army
ow my heart hurts. but both the crown prince and the head of the imperial bodyguards are interested in marie now lmao way to keep a low profile, girl!!! but she's so kind... they're probably gonna fight over her at some point though, this seems to be some kind of foreshadowing... i hope i'm wrong though, i don't want them to hurt each other but it seems inevitable now that they've established that they're on opposing sides :((((

thank you very much for the multi update!!! this series is so good

Awww she reminds them of the sister 😭
So did the emperor and other princes assassinated her? Why?
Or maybe they didn't get her justice? So the current crown prince did it himself?
Is this related to the MC?

Thank you for the updates💕

Users who are viewing this thread