A Capable Maid - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
hmm I would've gone and just tried to dry/preserve/cured the meat and came up with a new recipe asap. what were they doing hoping for good weather? Idk if the hamburger steak is a good solution but guess that's what we're going with.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter confuses me.

They're in a strange world, that isn't ours, yet they know about Mozart and France.
They know about germs and such, but don't have microscopes and such?
Also, why isn't she questioning the machinery and electrical gadgets from our modern age, in the dream. She clearly had enough conciousness to think throughout the dream.

Pretty sure its Cloyan Kingdom, how can that minuscule thing be considered an empire ?

I noticed that the map has a peninsula similar in shape to Italy and Cloyan is in a similar area of Switzerland and it mentions France so this is possibly in an alternate Europe

Aggregator gang
Wh- YOU CAN RECOGNIZE HIM BY VOICE YET CAN'T MAKE THE CONNECTION BETWEEN MASK AND MASKLESS? SERIOUSLY???

I wish the chef in her dream is gordon ramsey thoo :(( it would be epic lmao

Fed-Kun's army
New ability gained: "Master of Meat". Why is that noble prick of an ass still working there? Scared the head gardener and now the head chef. Miss maid why don't recognize the Prince's voice? Does his mask magically change his voice, I dont think so. -.-

How the hell she be recognizing the voice of the masked crown prince standing behind her but not the one she keeps bumping into maskless like?? make it make sense girl

Users who are viewing this thread