A Capable Maid - Ch. 13

Zmk

Bites... HOLY GUacaMolE!! Its AmAzinG!!🤓

Thank you very much for this chapter :D

Can we have one more? i don't like cliffhangers :(

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love that in the prince's eyes Marie was SPARKLING

I'm not even the intended demographics for this kind of manga, and I usually don't read shoujo. But this manga is very well done. The whole "gaining skills by dreaming" is a curious twist, and Marie is really cute in how she is always more or less "forced" to help others, because she is kind.

I just hope that the manga can keep its original approach, and not become your usual, stale shoujo manga. I like that Marie is useful, not the usual damsel in distress who accomplishes nothing

Dex-chan lover
Grind? So it's Hamburg Steak? Otherwise known as Salisbury Steak according to my high school teacher.

Still, there are other ways to tenderize meat, such as using lemon, salt or pineapple. Even if they don't have pineapple, they should have lemon. There are also other fruits that can achieve similar effects.

Aggregator gang
@Aichan Gross, there is no way a hamburg or salisbury steak is going to compare to an actual steak. And here I thought they were going to try to do a chaliapin steak or something like it. Even low grade cuts marinated in papaya or pineapple for an hour would be better.

Edit: Just to clarify, if you want to use papaya to tenderize meat, it must be green unrype papayas which might be difficult to come across depending on where you live.

If I think of all the previous isekai I read, the best meat ever for Japanese/Korean people is el famoso steak haché (Hamburger) lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Hobnobs: Different stroke for different folk. I for one do not find the flavor of steak to be that great.

And hey, she did say that since nobles don't usually have it, some of them might be interested just for the newness factor.

Users who are viewing this thread