A Capable Maid - Ch. 14

Thank you so much for the chapter!!❤️ I wonder what reward Marie is going to get.

So who wants to take bets, is our capable maid going to have a dream about being a doctor/pharmacist next, or will that be the dream after the next one? Talking about the guy's health condition, his medicine, and bringing a royal physician is clearly setting up so that the MC can basically win him over by being super awesome.

Calling it now, he's going to have that attack and she's going to save him by obtaining knowledge about healing in her next dream.

And she'll probably be staying closer to the crown prince, too.. Haaaah, you work too well, Marie and you're too kind.

Dex-chan lover
"You're ill? Great! You have a plot device to meet this"princess" very soon. She'll turn into a doctor for you once you get in range." - Every reader.

Dex-chan lover
MC's issue is that her drive to care and help everyone overrrides her self-protection instinct.

OMG I just commented in the morning for a new update and just got an update You guys are the best Thank you so much ,this manhwa is the best its even better then the other maid one its art is beautiful I hope you reach the raws just like the others .

Dex-chan lover
What is going to happen is obvious, as everyone said already....
But I'm still looking forward to it.

This Manwha is just SO well done. I'm not even so sure why I like this so much. I generally hate shoujo...
Yet here I am, looking forward to this so much.

Thank you SO much for the update. I wonder whether this one knows what Morina looks like ... this is going to be so fun

Fed-Kun's army
lmao seems like we all know what's gonna happen next... still, i can't wait to see it tho!! the art is beautiful and the story is executed so well. i think the king(?) with the mask is the true ML tho. but marie, you're too kind, and capable people stand out you know??? you would have been better off staying clumsy, though i mean i'm sure you'll live if you seduce everyone around you lmaoooo

thank you very much for the update~!

I'll be frank, her mary sue cheat code skills gets on my nerves, but the art, painels and tempo for this Mangha saves it from being boring as hell.
So here we are, waiting for another chapter of a most predictable history Hahahahahah

Finally going to acquire the doctor cheat soon, eh? At least, this was one of the cheats she truly wanted.

I wonder if the new prince is a love rival?
Certainly liking his carefree chara so far. Admittingly, I don't like the fact both sides want her with ulterior motives. I mean, she doesn't want to be a princess anymore (if we go with her history) and is currently enjoying her life as a commoner.

So far, if a ship does exist, I'm rooting for Royal Guard-san over the mask blonde Prince (despite his character being better this last couple of chapters and seeing the brother like relationship he had to his late sis and the guard chara)

I get that its rude for her to say no to the reward but can she really just say... no? I'm just rooting for her to live a normal life and save as much people as she can. I don't fully blame her for being overly kind since the people she helped have so far been people that do treat her right and are worth her help and support, at least enough for her to ignore her self preservation instinct

Double-page supporter
Yeah, she'll get the doctor cheat and save not only this guy, but the sick emperor too. Then they'll look into her background, find the gaps, and she'll be exposed.

The prince has already noticed her gaze isn't that of a normal maid.

Users who are viewing this thread