A Capable Maid - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
It is interesting that the missing princess thing seems to have fallen off...

Why does she get all them handsome royals? All these royalty have good genes, give some fat royal to fall in love with her to add more realistic variety 🤣. Jeez, can't they just leave a peaceful maid be and let rumors die off? It's like an unstoppable troupe seen everywhere, chinese reincarnations where they chose a life of revenge instead of peace in some mountains and trucks that transfer people to another world than just dying plainly.

Double-page supporter
Its been so long that I don't even know why there's eastern or western empire or why he is king of west but conquered the eastern part of the empire...
Is it even an empire? or was it a typo and it's just a simple kingdom of east and west?
I'm not getting the entire setting at all lol
Is it a Diarchy where 1 rules the east and another on the west?
I'm confused af

Aggregator gang
The probable predictable nature of this story aside, I aspire to be King Johannes III. Kind, skillful and a good leader but will magically make you age faster. (ง ˙⍢˙)
Let's aim for that yall. The latter can even end overpopulation lol. (ง ˙⍢˙)

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why they're looking for her if her country collapsed. I know to get public opinion but still... They can just throw a random susbstitue on her position while they sumearch or something
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls exactly... and how will he exactly find her if the kingdom she is in doesn't even know what she looks like. I bet its going to be some retarded intuition crap.

@greyhud90 From what I understand there was a East and West empire with the Cloyan empire between the two. The East empire captured parts of the Cloyan empire but the West doesn't recognize that it was captured. The west wants it for themselves. By finding the princess the west hopes to probably rally the people of Cloyan and take the country for themselves. That's why the East wants to find her (or her body).

Edit: Chapter twelve shows the map of the three countries.

Edit: In that chapter they mention Cloyan captured territories, so maybe not all of Cloyan was taken...??

Double-page supporter
@Pen3 the crown prince has already noticed her gaze isn't normal for a maid and he suspected her of writing the music. So intuition is already at play. Once they dig into her background they'll see some gaps. She'd better have a good back story for herself.

If not for that, then yes, they'd never find her. It was looking for a needle in a haystack for the investigator. They could barely prove Princess Morina ever even existed.

So… she had 3 jerkassests (jerk asses with assets of the snack variety) chasing after her, all of whom want to use her and if necessary, dispose of her. When will this woman get a break? 😭

If it were me offering advice, I'd tell her to bolt and run as far away as she can. Unfortunately, I fear that she has been ensnared by the undefeated power of the gods of plot. 😭

Fed-Kun's army
@FStubbs were talking about the prince from the neighbor kingdom (glasses guy) that is looking for the princess.

Dex-chan lover
@unime
Inheritance rights.

Emperor wants Marie because that way he can claim his invasion of her country can be swept under the rug if she is with him.

Other dude from neighbouring country wants her on his side so he can claim she asked for his help, send his troops to start a war under the pretext of taking back what rightfully belongs to Marie.

In short, they want her as a political puppet, get what is rightfully hers and take the lands for themselves for "helping" her.

Users who are viewing this thread