A Capable Maid - Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
@Pen3 then yeah, he's starting from scratch. I guess his assumption would be some rebels or loyalists or something are hiding her. He has no reason to assume that of all places she'd be hiding in the imperial palace. Of course one she heals him he'll be very suspicious.

This rumor thing is really stupid. Why wouldn’t the eastern empire rulers have heard it, when the rumor arose in their territory, before these outsiders? Laughable plotting or laughably written characterization.

Dex-chan lover
Some heavy foreshadowing that our protagonist is going to fall asleep and wake up a genius doctor in the near future

Dex-chan lover
i hope our maid had a dream as a berserk Nightingale and proceed to say "you are ill? I recommend suicide"

Aggregator gang
Since when was she a princess?? Yo it's been so long since I read the first few chapters that it looks like I've forgotten her entire backstory 😭

Poor girl
I feel like life as a maid suits her the most
She's living freely and happily ^^

Fed-Kun's army
Wonder how the food critic liked being mentally $itch slapped by a the taste giant for his bloated ego on everything.😒

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, loved how there is like a peice of paper with the word "Defeat" on the attendant's back.

Second male lead? He seems such a fun dude honestly and seems more reasonable than the prince.

SHIT, 15yo be the king, and 25 is true king who loved by people. What am i now, 25 engineer who have to rent house for working far from home

Dex-chan lover
New king seems better than first king, probably. It doesn't sound like he has as much violence under his belt, at least, but who's to say.

Users who are viewing this thread