A Capable Maid - Ch. 17

Marie can't be left alone, though that's good for others. But really the plot is
"I'm the mc who can remember all my parallel world selves, or remember past lives and peek at future ones, or just any stranger convenient at the time since god loves me."
Hope something new happens than the trends

Thanks for the 3 chapter releases!

So, the doctor cheat has now been activated!
I assume the 3 named noblewomen are going to be a thorn to the main ship (though I still can't fully support the main ship, no matter how cute and how tragic the blonde prince's character and past is)

I still HATE the fact they're looking for her because they have some political ulterior motive. We've been reminded that Marie as of right now, loves her current job, though it may be tiring, she has found some contentment over it. Her kindness is both a good thing and a curse. All the people she's helped (I guess minus the conductor/musician since he wasn't in danger of being fired compared to the sculptor and chef) have been kinder to her before. Saving the foreign prince should also be ideal to prevent/delay a political war (honestly, she REALLY could've left him for dead but I guess she has some faint idea that he's some sort of big noble invited to that banquet specifically so I guess saving him is a must both plot wise and that her circumstances required her to do so).

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon Re. Marie's circumstances, I still think she'd have helped out glasses guy even if he wasn't a VIP-looking person. Her nature is such that her drive to help and care for others exceeds the caution she should be taking to remain hidden.

Marie is so sweet. I don't think any of the guys so far deserve her even though they are interested in her. She's such a kind person that I feel bad if she's thrown into political intrique once her identity is revealed. She deserves to be happy!

Dex-chan lover
You thought it was a doctor, but it was the maid, Marie!

Dex-chan lover
@riflow when he was introduced, they said he was 15 when he took the throne. 10 years have passed, so he should be around 25 now

Anyway, Marie is amazing. I don't know who to ship her with. SHe's one of the best main characters I ever saw. I WOULD marry her, yesterday xD
Must protecc

Dex-chan lover
>run into Marie

>"Hmm, I thought I'd recognize her on sight, apparently not.

Was I the only one who burst out laughing at this?

Fed-Kun's army
Doctor: There was only a maid
His Majesty: A maid?
Me: A Capable Maid 😂

Users who are viewing this thread