A Capable Maid - Ch. 17

Hhhh seeing people getting mad about that "kiss" bothers me as a med student. It was needed to save a person's life.

Really, it's wrong to romanticize CPR.

Fed-Kun's army
@aodpds711 euh... ribs does not necessarily broke after cpr. Especially if she is as talented as we could expect of her considering her ability to be perfect in everything.

I love how meta she is. Like even Marie thinks it's weird that she keeps running into abnormally hot guys

So i am the only one who ships her with the blondie and the black haird dude? lol

Supporter
It's interesting that her dreams/past lives thing is time independent. The cook was modern day and the medic seemed to be modern day too.

I'll have to slowly prepare my heart for second- wait, let me rephrase that, 'sub male lead syndrome' considering this is a reverse harem xD

alright so this is gonna be a recurrent plot device, she's the last person to be on the scene when something unbelievable happens, but no one ever thinks it was her that did it, okay then, nice plot armor

marie is my favorite kind of main character. kind but not naive, funny but not childish, mature, isn't annoying. +1 for marie.

@jdexo1 i believe this is what will lead the male leads to realize her identity. it's a coincidence for a few times, but once they realize the pattern they'll figure it out. it's building up so the reveal will be even more shocking, like "wow so she did this, and this, AND this, AND THIS, fsjdhfjkdf?!?!" kinda

Fed-Kun's army
Okay. How the fuck did she know which tablets were which just by their color? I don't believe that every single medicine type produced in their world is shaped and colored differently by pharmaceutical companies.

Man! That is a blank check for catching a ML right there! Nothing says: “that you’re the one for me” faster than mouth-to-mouth and saving their life!

Fed-Kun's army
Nooooo don't take her away! go away Johaness! she need to be free in her homeland
anyway...man this God...really letting this "Capable" drips at the perfect time everytime lol

Contributor
Well, marie is just that georgeous.
Nonwonder everyone like her.

Users who are viewing this thread