A Capable Maid - Ch. 21

I'm guessing Rael is the ML, but it's hard to root for him when all he's been doing is stalking her. She has way better interactions with Kiel and he gets to know more sides of her personality that way. I dunno how the author is gonna make a Rael relationship make sense when Kiel is a better fit.

Ugh. Still on the Kiel ship for me. I understand most of the people's issue with him being too perfect and almost one dimensional (if not for his backstory with CP and the princess) but I really do still feel a bit annoyed with Rael. Despite his flaws, his original intention with MC is to forcefully marry her (to gain the support of the commoners), I do get the author making him fall for her for being herself and he hasn't exactly gone physically harming her (so far he has only intimidated her) so I don't fully hate him. Its just... its not enough. All he's done so far is practically stalking her after he got interested with her. He hasn't done anything worth shipping them with. Heck, he's not using his dual identity (though I'm sure he's not aware she can't tell him apart with the mask?)

Dex-chan lover
Black haired guy-1 point
White haired guy-1 point
Blondie-0

Someone needs aloevera. He just got BUUUUUUUUUUUURN..
Why do the white and black haired guy has to be more likeable than the blondie.... Whhhhhhyyyyyyy.
Blondie boi when will you step up your game???wheeen?!!!

Secondary male love interests need not apply, you;'ll end up in the trash right where you belong

mrf

Blondie i ship with, he admire her from the start before he attacked her kingdom, he said it on a couples chapter ago. (clearly he don't know its her yet)

White hair guy, friend in heart.

Black hair guy, no thanks she doesn't looks like she wants to go back.

@Sleepingair

Rael, you've no right to be jelly, lol
Damn, Kiel such a sweety.
Black haired guy was damn hot, tho.

Aggregator gang
Lord Kiel is such a sweetheart (o´艸`)
He kinda reminds me of Edward Ferrars on how gentle, polite, committed and good with kids he is.

i don't ship her with kiel bcs for me they're better to stay as friend bcs rael is the ml and i don't want to be broken heart if i'm rooting for kiel as marrie love interest.

Honestly Kiel's the healthy choice. He's got less motivation to use her. Plus their interactions are more natural. But given the nature of shoujo, yeah he'll be regulated to 2nd string and friend zoned.

Rael likes (more like intrigued by) Marie but once he finds out she's Morina, he's gonna use her as a political pawn and same with Johannes.

Aggregator gang
YES!!!

FINALLY, YES!!!

or no!, perhaps, NO!

don't friendzone him!

Aaargh I hope she ends up with Kiel, he's such a nice guy... yet it seems like he's made himself an enemy of the next king (emperor?)...

@Hypothon I have faith in the author that in later chapters, Rael will have ACTUAL INTERACTIONS with Marie. The author very well set up everything so far I think. I believe they should make this Rael-Marie thing work.

Users who are viewing this thread