A Capable Maid - Ch. 21

Boy be jealous of Kiel, mind you I'd also be jealous of Kiel in his position. He's gentle, kind, understanding, charming with words, and of course he's beautiful with built in sparkle power. Like snap, I'd be blushing too Marie!

That said, Rael has that tsunundere charm if he didn't scare Marie out of her wits.

I think we all know who Marie will be with, but regardless, Kiel be dreamy 😍

Dex-chan lover
So is kiel the male lead? Because it's really looking like he is. Tbh I like the Prince and the Emperor but Kiel seems like a much nicer option for Marie.

Spoilers for tags on manga updates
I had assumed the ml was the Prince because it said scary male lead but it also says long haired male lead so I don't know which one it is now
All I know is I'm pretty sad at the thought of these two friends coming to hate each other

The art of kiel is divine! This is the epitome of silver haired ikemen!!!!!! 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I like Rael the best. It's a shoujo, so it's understandable to a point..

But Kiel is... tooooooooo pefect you know. I could accept him being ultra handsome, ultra strong, ultra capable... But also without any character flaws at all is a bit too much.
I like that Rael has plenty of flaws. Irritable, ruthless when needed, very work-oriented to the point of being harsh.

Now we have a masked ball to look forward to :)

I know this is a romance, but I'm still hoping she runs away and performs miracles around the empire while staying hidden.

oscar is so baby ; w ; he needs love !!! protection!!! ngl Kiel would be so much better for Marie IMO, I mean even how he acts towards oscar is cute and I'm already getting family vibes =///= I SAID TOO MUCH
tysm for the updates<3

Contributor
He is so jealous.

You already love her, but you don't know it yet !

Fed-Kun's army
knowing lots of people wont vote for him, i'll be rooting for our kamen prince XD
be jelly more dear prince, and fall fall fall in luuvv with our maid <3

Double-page supporter
Happy Holidays! Thanks for the chapter!!!

I vote for the jelly Prince. His character is more interesting imo. Not saying Kiel isn't brilliant, he's great! Though his character doesn't seem to evolve ever since he showed up. He's kindness incarnate, but I want to see more than that.

Sorry like the prince much more better, the knight seems way to perfect for her to be anything interesting for me to like. The prince has flaws and it clearly shows it, his ignorance and lack of knowledge of what is love is what so exciting about the prince that makes me wanna root for the prince.

Fed-Kun's army
@jutlandangel SAME omg there’s something magical and alluring about the idea of her traveling the world helping people out anonymously (& being a genius at whatever she does) HAHAH too bad romance webtoon law dictates that will never happen

Users who are viewing this thread